Job Purpose:To provide a first class reception service to all internal and external visitors to the site, ensuring that the customer focus is maintained and...
To provide a first class reception service to all internal and external visitors to the site, ensuring that the customer focus is maintained and all visitors are greeted and processed professionally and effectively.
- Reception duties - providing a highly customer focused meet and greet service
- Security - Act as the point of contact for all local security matters
- Maintaining effective control of access to buildings
- Issuing of security passes to all visitors and verifying right of access
- Dealing with general site enquiries, providing a professional, approachable and constructive attitude and the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Delivery of high calibre reception service
- Dealing effectively with clients on face to face basis
- Capability of dealing with client complaints
- Inputting and accessing data from PC-based databases
- Use of Microsoft Office Packages
- Dealing with members of the general public
- Provide administrative support to site security team
- Support security team in the event of site incident
Excellent interpersonal skills, a smiling and friendly disposition and an excellent standard of personal presentation.
Committed individual who gains both motivation and satisfaction from delivering customer service above and beyond the call of duty.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience of providing a positive customer experience
- The ability of service excellence delivery
- The ability to work within a team and individually
- The ability to use own initiative
- The ability to work under pressure
Rate of Pay: £9.50 to £10.00 per hour subject to experience.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 7am to 5pm and Friday 7am to 1pm
Security Clearance: Have a checkable work history of 5 year as security clearance will be required.