Contract Administrator Maternity cover 6-9 Months Location: London Midland Light Railway Birmingham OfficeHours of work/Rate of Pay: Monday to Friday 9am 5pm flexible hours may...
Contract Administrator - Maternity cover - 6-9 Months
Location: London Midland Light Railway Birmingham Office
Hours of work/Rate of Pay: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm - flexible hours may be considered for the right applicant £18K - £19K pro-rata
To be responsible for the running and maintenance of the bespoke management app; Work-IT. To assist in the administration off all tasks set to you by the Contract Manager, in order to ensure that the contract meets its SLA's and KPI's.
Main Duties and principal Responsibities
- To run and maintain Work-IT
- The complete support of administration within the department.
- Assist with the compilation of the monthly KPI's.
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent IT skills in particular Excel spreadsheets
- Educated to Degree level with a minimum of a 2:2 classification
- Must be accurate with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on approach
- Strong organisation skills
- Well-spoken and presentable, flexible attitude
- Good social skills so that strong working relationships are forged with colleagues
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good customer care skills
- Smart Clean Appearance
- Totally committed to quality
- To maintain a high level of confidentiality
- To deal with colleagues, clients and other external contacts in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner
- To observe the companies policies, rules and procedures
- To act in the best interests of the company at all times
- To live the company values