Relief Security Opportunity in Wolverhampton** Must be SIA qualifiedAbout UsEmploying more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across...
Relief Security - Opportunity in Wolverhampton
** Must be SIA qualified
Employing more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across four key service lines of Security, Events, Cleaning and Retail Merchandising. We proud to work with some of the UK's leading brands and enjoy successful client partnerships in our chosen market sectors.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking "Relief Security Officers" to join one of our prestigious contracts in the Wolverhampton Area
To be considered for this role we are ideally looking for candidates from the Security background with Control Room experience
Do you have the below Skills & Qualifications?
You will be a people person with customer service orientation and the ability to work alongside senior stakeholders to achieve the required outcomes.
Must hold a valid SIA License; any job offer will be dependent on you passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5 year employment history, address history etc.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when required
- Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Must have own means of transport to and from work.
- Control room experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Fire systems and other warning systems.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Full site monitoring,
- CCTV patrols of all site areas,
- Accurate reporting of incidents that occur,
- Radio and Telephone communications.
- Complying with Assignment Instructions
- Adhere to training and guidance given to you
Position: Relief Security Officers
Rate of Pay: £8.40
Contract Type: Relief
Hours/ Shifts: Various