Conditions :Hours 48 per week on 4on/4 off days/nights rosterRate of Pay : £8.15 per hourRequirement SIA LicenceCarlisle will also Enhanced DBS check any appointed...
Here at Carlisle Support Services, we are experts in our field. We develop our staff to become the best at what they do. Our people are our greatest asset. There are over 3,000 people working for Carlisle Support Services. They bring us their passion and commitment, and in return we offer a positive working environment, and some of the best training in the industry.
We need a confident and preferably experienced Security Officer holding a current Manned Guarding / Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client immidate staff,
- Lock up/unlock procedures and incident response / reporting.
- Working with access control systems, vetting visitors and contractors
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- Have good report writing skills
Clean Driving Licence is essential and have been driving for a minimum of 2 years
Hours: 48 hrs a week - 4 ON 4 OFF 12 Hour shifts 1000-2200 & 1100-2300
Location: West Yorkshire
Hourly Rate: £8.10