Primary Objective:Plan the project process in store and communicate to your teamCommunicate progress of project to client on site, and field support.Attend project briefings and...
Are you looking for a career in Retail? Don't look any further and join our Carlisle team who are dedicated to the retail industry.
We can offer you the chance to work for some of the largest names in the retail sector. You will support our clients in their new store, refit and range change projects with a high standard of merchandising and customer service.
You will be required to work on a varied shift pattern which could be day's nights and includes weekends and Bank Holidays. Company uniform will be provided.
- Complete merchandising tasks as directed by Team Leader
- Work in a safe and tidy manner
- Ensure shop floor is clear and tidy at all times
- Deal with shop floor customers in a polite and courteous manner, in line with the store specific directive
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Self motivated
- Good time keeping skills
- Hard working approach
- Enjoys travelSkills
- Good verbal and written command of English Language
- Basic numeracy and literacy abilities
- Ability to read Planograms