Hours Mon to Fri 14.00 to 22.00 40 hours a weekRate of Pay £8.33Location BillericayHoliday StatutoryJob RoleTo perform required cleaning duties of station.To ensure all...
Details - 5 days a week - 8 hour shifts - variable start times/days including weekends - working at the Southend Victoria Station & other surrounding stations
Clean Driving Licence Essential
To perform required cleaning duties of station.
- To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out in a correct and timely manner in respect to cleaning specification requirements.
- Conduct quality audits in accordance with contractual quality requirements and specified process using the workIT system
- Maintenance and care of all equipment ensuring all machines and equipment are maintained in a safe working condition and reporting any faulty equipment.
- To lead by example, so that the company image and profile is maintained at all times within the team, in respect of conduct and the wearing of company supplied uniform.
- The distribution of stores ensuring that correct documentation is completed and signed by both parties.
- To comply with all Company Health & Safety Guidelines and continually review practices to ensure breaches do not occur.
- To be aware of the correct usage and concentration of the various chemicals cleaning agents and the correct application of these products to ensure effective results in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
- To carry out any reasonable task requested by the Senior Route Supervisor, Contract Manager, or client.
- Comply with all rail safety regulations and be able to make an "Emergency Call" if required.
- To act as ambassador for Carlisle on site dealing in a professional/businesslike manner with all requests from clients
- Clean Driving Licence
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to get on well with others and inspire respect and confidence