Hours Monday Friday 07.00 15.00Rate of Pay £8.33 Per HourDuties :To conduct mobile daily cleaning duties on train stations on the Greater Anglia network.Must be...
Once fully trained up rate of pay is £10.25 per hours
Training rate of pay is minimum wage.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking a Revenue Inspector to maintain the security of both trains and the train station environment at all times whilst on duty
- To provide a high visibility presence for the reassurance of the public, Arriva Rail London personnel and other key facility stakeholders
- To report all relevant incidents in the appropriate way, to the appropriate people as soon as possible.
- To act at all times as ambassadors for Arriva Rail London
- Provide customer care support to passengers
- High profile on train reassurance patrols
- High profile static reassurance duties at stations
- Assist in carrying out revenue blocks at stations
- Carry out on train ticket checks
- Support to BTP policing Initiatives
7 to 8 hour shifts a day, working 4 to 5 day week, which would include weekends. Earliest Start is 06:19 and latest finish is 23:30