JOB OVERVIEW:As one of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our client's prestigious...
As part of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our client's prestigious venue.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking SIA Door supervisors to join one of our prestigious contracts in the Cheltenham area.
As Event Steward you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Conducting searching
- Supporting the venue adhere to its licensing conditions
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Access control
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in security/stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Access to our wider event and security portfolio