JOB OVERVIEW:£8.25 per hour, average of 40+ hours per week. Full time position available for immediate start. Weekly Pay.Carlisle Support Services is seeking 2x Manned...
As a member of the Manned Guarding and Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our client's prestigious venue as well as ensuring the security of the venue all year round.
All of our colleagues work hard to provide a visible reminder that safety and security is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst delivering the highest standards of customer service.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking a SIA qualified personnel to join its team at Cheltenham Racecourse and other contracts in the surrounding area.
Rate of Pay: £8.25 per hour (Manned Guarding) increasing on race days and events.
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be available to work Days, Nights and Weekends
- You should possess a valid SIA licence
- You must possess a valid full UK driving licence
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in security would be advantageous
As a Security Officer at Cheltenham Racecourse you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Access control to the venue
- Key holding
- Visitor processing and accreditation
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Access to our wider event portfolio
- Genuine opportunities for progression within our company