JOB OVERVIEW:£8.25 per hour, average of 40+ hours per week. Full time position available for immediate start. Weekly Pay.Carlisle Support Services is seeking 2x Manned...
As a member of the Manned Guarding and Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our client's prestigious venue as well as ensuring the security of the venue all year round.
All of our colleagues work hard provide a visible reminder that safety and security is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst delivering the high standards of customer service.
Carlisle Support Services are currently seeking Relief Manned Guard and Event Security Personnel to join one of our prestigious contracts in the Berkshire area.
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour (Manned Guard) £10.50 per hour (Race Days & Events)
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be available to work Days, Nights and Weekends
- You should possess a valid SIA licence
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in stewarding or customer care would be advantageous
- You will be based in the South East & Berkshire region
As a Relief Manned Guard and Event Security Personnel you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Access control to the venue
- Key holding
- Visitor processing and accreditation
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Access to our wider event portfolio
- Genuine opportunities for progression within our company