Relief Security Opportunity in Wolverhampton** Must be SIA qualifiedAbout UsEmploying more than 3,000 front-line operatives Carlisle is a medium sized facilities support business operating across...
This unique role provides the successful candidate with the opportunity to work as a part of a team whom work together to provide a packages services to our client.
Duties include Security patrols, Facilities & Health and Safety Audits to ensure that the facilities remain to the highest of standards at all times.
Rate of Pay: £8.40 per hour
Hours: 35+ Evenings, Nights and Weekends
You will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Access control to the buildings
- Security patrols
- Facilities checks
- Light facilities duties including changing of recycling bins and litter picking
- Support to those direct employees of the client working out of hours
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be available to work Evenings, Nights and Weekends
- You should possess a valid SIA licence
- You must possess a valid full UK driving licence
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Weekly Pay