Hours 42 average on roster shift pattern (includes night shifts & weekends)Rate of Pay : £8.83 per hourTraining and ResponsibilitiesThe roll will include customer service...
Hours - 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts| Relief
Rate of Pay - £10.20 per hour
Mandatory Conditions -
1. Full Driving Licence
2. Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check (Carlisle to complete this on your behalf)
Job Description: Security Officer / Customer Service Advisor
Location: Enfield Training Centre
Reports to: Training Centre Security Manager
Purpose of the Role: To ensure Carlisle Support Services successfully deliver the highest calibre security service to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
Direct Reports: Not applicable
Estate Responsibility: Tottenham Hotspur Training Centre
Any part of the Tottenham Hotspur portfolio as advised by the client
You will be working for our client at their world class venue. We demand the highest calibre personnel who will provide a 6 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue.
This opportunity brings a new dimension to the role of security officer. The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
We are looking for a professional security officer / Customer Service Advisor to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Ensure all staff work in a professional and safe manner always
- Protect company property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder, and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defence of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Work closely with control room.
- Full uniform will be provided and must be worn on every shift and kept to a high standard.
- SIA Licensed
- Driver's License
- DBS Enhanced checked
- Understanding of the UK Security industry
- Good level of fitness
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- IT literate
- Flexibility around working hours and patterns
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when required
- Must have Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Professional manner
- Smart in appearance
- Any job offer will be dependent on you passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5 year employment history, address history etc.
- Act at all times in line with the Spurs Way:
- Dare - thinks ahead, generates ideas, takes risks, flexible. Bold, considers the alternatives, challenges the way things are
- Respect - values and trusts others, builds relationships, collaborates, works well in teams and as part of the wider team
- Drive - gets things done, delivers high standards, takes responsibility, proactive and continuously improves
- Put Customer at the Heart of what they do
- Identify opportunities to develop themselves to become a Sector Based Expert
- Care passionately about the clients they manage and the staff they are in charge of
- Always deliver on their promises - don't promise what you can't deliver