We have 2 vacancies and a great opportunity to work as part of the excellent City Watch team. This challenging yet rewarding role will require...
We have 2 vacancies and a great opportunity to work as part of the excellent City Watch team. This challenging yet rewarding role will require a calm and mature approach to problem solving and an ability to work as both an individual and also part of a wider team. The day to day duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Mobile patrol of parks and open spaces working under the direct supervision of City Watch officers. Officers will patrol with a view of preventing and detecting crime.
- Opening and closing of parks and Cemeteries so good geographical knowledge of Liverpool is required
- Foot patrols of Garden Festival each shift.
- Transportation of human sealed ashes and documents.
- Full driving licence required with ability to drive long wheel base vans (Merc vito type). A clean licence is preferred.
- Officer may be required to supply professional witness statements to police or partner agencies and attend court if required.
- Hours - 37.5 per week on a 4on/2off roster - 15.00 to 23.00
- Rate of Pay £10.00 per hour
The successful candidates will be SIA licensed and will hold a valid UK driving license with no more than 6 points.