Hours : Mon to Fri 17:30 21:30 (additional hours available to cover holidays and absence)Rate of Pay : £9.64 per hourCome and join a great...
Hours : Mon to Fri 17:30 - 21:30 (additional hours available to cover holidays and absence)
Rate of Pay : £9.64 per hour
Come and join a great team here at Carlisle Support Services. We are looking for and evening receptionist/control room relief security officer. Must be SIA licensed, of smart appearance, reliable, honest and conscientious. Must be able to communicate clearly as you will be dealing with employees and staff on a daily basis both over the phone and face to face.
Experience of a employee management system (Time gate or similar) would be desirable but not essential as training will be given.
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following but the primary functions are:-
- Review and Implement dynamic scheduling processes proficient for customer staffing requirements across all four service sectors.
- Manage and assist with the booking arrangement of staff accommodation requirements and vehicle leasing.
- Support Client and Contract Managers with reactive staffing levels.
- Create, establish and monitor shift cycle procedures and rules adhering to strict timetabling in consultation with operational employees whilst remaining complaint with the Working Time Directive governing operational hours worked.
- Prepare and input staff scheduling on to the Companies designated control system "Time gate".
- Reviews duty arbitration's where pay queries have been generated and assist the Operations Management team and Contract Administration to process timely resolution where errors have been identified.
- Conduct Time gate system reviews where amended duties have been impacted by Shift Duty Managers and/or audits for quality improvement purposes.
- Produce Staff ID Cards and ensuring and maintaining the database.
- Monitor access control and security requirements of the Head Office Building including ID Card Production.
- Excellent communication skills - articulate and focused, proficient written skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face.
- Good organisational/time management skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- Competent user of IT systems.
- Ability to work collaboratively must be a team player and work collaboratively.
- Always does the right thing for the business, colleagues, clients and operatives.
- Shows initiative, resourcefulness and professionalism
- Communicates in an open and honest manner
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance.
- Always take responsibility and accountability.
- Excellent level of both verbal and written English communication skills.
- Service industry experience
- SIA Licensed.