JOB OVERVIEW:£8.25 per hour, average of 40+ hours per week. Full time position available for immediate start. Weekly Pay.Carlisle Support Services is seeking 2x Manned...
£8.25 per hour, average of 40+ hours per week. Full time position available for immediate start. Weekly Pay.
Carlisle Support Services is seeking 2x Manned Guarding Officers for full time work at Cheltenham Racecourse to support its on-going security operation.
Previous experience is desirable, but person with a methodical attitude to work will be considered. SIA applicants again would be desirable and a Full UK driving Licence will be required.
Duties rotate between nights and weekends, with an average of 40+ hours per week.
Selected applicants will also be able to work at the venue on their off days for Race Meetings and Events at an enhanced rate of £9.50 per hour providing variety and extra earnings.
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be available to work Days, Nights and Weekends
- You should possess a valid SIA licence
- You must possess a valid full UK driving licence
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience in security would be advantageous
As a Security Officer at Cheltenham Racecourse you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Access control to the venue
- Key holding
- Visitor processing and accreditation
- Conducting lock down procedures
- Patrolling of the venue
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Access to our wider event portfolio
- Genuine opportunities for progression within our company