EVENTS TEAM SCHEDULLERPurpose of the Role: To allocate and coordinate appropriate teams for the events being held at Tobacco Dock. Post event arbitrations of duties...
Here at Carlisle Support Services we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our stewarding team at many of our sporting events in and around North London
As a steward you will be doing one of the following roles:
- Control or direct spectators entering or leaving the ground
- Recognise crowd conditions
- Assist in the safe operation of the ground
- Staff strategic points ie. Entrances, exits etc.Pay rate from £8 per hour up to £10.95 per hourThis is an ideal position to work around full time employment, child care or even your studies. You will find no place quite like Carlisle Support Services to work, great atmosphere, great locations and a great team.Applicants must be aged 18+ due to the nature of the role.
- No experience required, as you will receive a full induction and explanation on what it means to be and events steward.
- Working days/ times: varied depending on client
- To be an events steward for Carlisle Support Services is a crucial part to play to ensure the smooth - running of the event and to ensure crowd safety for all those who attend. Without stewards the event would not run!