Are you an ambitious, hardworking SIA qualified officer that wants to be part of a huge success story? We are recruiting for a number of...
Are you an ambitious, hardworking SIA qualified officer that wants to be part of a huge success story?
We are recruiting for a number of full time, security officer positions to work a mixture of days, nights and weekends (average 48hrs a week/various shifts available). Overtime is available for those wishing to work it. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a fast growing market leading client who value their suppliers and want to make them a key part of their success in loss prevention.
The site is a vibrant fast paced one so completing your daily steps quota will not be an issue.
Do you drive and have your own transport?
The location is based within a large business park with no direct public transport links, so drivers preferred although the park has shuttle services available.
If you are a fully committed team player with a great work ethic and the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, then read further;
You will be diligent and observant, always keeping the main focus of your role in mind; to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel.
The successful candidate will have the willingness to quickly learn the role and needs of the client, in order to deliver an exceptional service. Full site induction will be given to give candidates a full appreciation of the operation.
You will maintain a high visibility presence to prevent stock loss and promote a safe and secure working environment. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Play a key part in maintaining excellent shrinkage reduction levels
- Control access and egress to the facility
- Controls supplier deliveries and stock
- Provide a highly visible deterrent to theft of stock
- Conduct searches of personnel or vehicles as required
- React to and observe alarm and CCTV systems
Do you have the below Skills & Qualifications?
- SIA Qualified
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic PC skills
- Smart in appearance
- Driving License (Desirable)
- You must be continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 5 year work / educational history.
- Sector: Security
- Vacancy: Security Officer ( SIA Qualified)
- Shifts: Full Time Opportunity
Upon successful interview, you would be required to satisfy the companies vetting standards / procedures.