Are you an ambitious, hardworking SIA qualified officer that wants to be part of a huge success story? We are recruiting for a number of...
Carlisle are looking for Regional Support Officers in the Pontefract & Castleford area.
Hours are variable depending on demand - covering open shifts, holiday and absence cover etc.
Rate of pay : £8.10 per hour
Holiday - Statutory (accrued based on hours worked)
SIA Licence required
We need a confident and preferably experienced Security Officer holding a current Manned Guarding / Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
A Full driving license is required for the role.
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client immediate staff,
- Lock up/unlock procedures and incident response / reporting.
- Working with access control systems, vetting visitors and contractors
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- Have good report writing skills