Carlisle are looking for Regional Support Officers in the Pontefract & Castleford area.Hours are variable depending on demand covering open shifts, holiday and absence cover...
Carlisle are recruiting for 2 x Regional Relief Security Support Officers to cover shifts. Located in the area which includes Keighley, Huddesfield and Halifax Bus Stations.
Hours - Variable
Rate of Pay - £8.10 per hour
Holiday - Statutory in line with hours worked.
SIA Licence essential
We need a confident and preferably experienced Security Officer holding a current Manned Guarding / Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
A Full driving license is required for the role.
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client immediate staff,
- Lock up/unlock procedures and incident response / reporting.
- Working with access control systems, vetting visitors and contractors
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas