Hours Variable 10 to 24 usually at weekendsRate of Pay : £10.55 per hour plus circa £1.10 per hour accrued holidayHoliday Statutory accrued in line...
Hours - Variable 10 to 24 usually at weekends
Rate of Pay : £10.55 per hour plus circa £1.10 per hour accrued holiday
Holiday - Statutory accrued in line with hours worked.
Interested in working Part Time on the weekends in various locations across London for one of the UK's fastest growing passenger transport companies.
- To instruct the bus driver if needed the designated route
- Provide Information to the public on departure times and departure destination (alternative travel routes)
- Provide excellent customer service to both the public and operators - Due to an increase amount of contracts we are also looking for Bus Service Controllers
- To control replacement bus departures on time to schedule / timetable
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Co ordinate and manage the replacement services
- Can handle situations in a calm and professional manner
- Positions include shift working patterns, Early, Mid and Late shifts
In return we will provide you with a great rate of pay, full training enjoyable working atmosphere at various locations across London.
If interested please apply and upload your CV