Hours of Work/rate of pay: £8.75 per hour 40 hours a week 10pm to 6am 5 nights on/2 nights off rotating rota will involve weekendLocation...
Hours - 42 hours a week on shift pattern which includes nights and weekends
Rate of pay : £9.64
Holiday - Statutory
Location - Luton HQ
SIA Licence essential
At Carlisle we focus on the provision of cleaning, security, events and retail facilities support services.
We are trusted to deliver business critical functions on behalf of our customers in support of their products and services. Our business model is based on our impressive ability to support our clients demand for capacity with strict change management processes.
As a national company with the financial security that comes from being part of the global Impellam Group Plc, we are big enough to cope with any size of contract; whilst being small enough to care about every detail of the service we provide to our clients.
The role of RSEC Scheduler is to ensure that appropriate staffing levels are deployed efficiently to meet the client's operational requirements; ensuring the day-to-day operation is not impeded whilst maintaining the internal control systems that are integral for the initial stages of invoicing, employee payroll and absence and sickness management.
Carlisle Support Services provides customer driven people-based services, and strives to deliver measurable value to all involved. We do this by empowering passionate people to deliver exceptional outcomes.
Our vision is to be preferred experts and the most trusted provider of people-based services for the customers we serve, and markets we choose to work in.
We will do this by promoting 4 core values defined as follows:
- We will support everyone to be sector based experts.
- We will deliver on a promise based culture at all times.
- We will put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- We will care passionately for the well-being of everyone.As the Contract Scheduler, you will be required to manage all aspects of staff deployment, shift confirmation and annual eave allocation ensuring compliance in conjunction with the Working Time Directive and operating within the strict parameters of budget requirements.
- To maintain and enhance Carlisle Support Service reputation and ensure the profit potential of the contract is realised, whilst maintaining high corporate standards at all times.
Interested please apply and upload your CV