Carlisle have an exciting new opportunity in your area for Security Officers Full time and Part time.Shift Patterns 06.30 to 18.30 days or 18.30 to...
Hours - 48-60 per week on shift pattern 4 x 0700-1900 / 4 x Rest / 4 x 1200-0000 / 4 x Rest - 4on4off
Rate of Pay : £8.10 per hour
Location - Huddesfield Bus Station
Holiday - Statutory in line with hours worked
SIA Licence - Essential
We need a confident and preferably experienced Security Officer holding a current Manned Guarding / Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client immediate staff,
- Lock up/unlock procedures and incident response / reporting.
- Working with access control systems, vetting visitors and contractors
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- Have good report writing skills
A full driving license would be an advantage, but is not an essential requirement.