Security Officer Part TimeHours 24Shifts Saturday & SundaysRate of pay £9.00 per hourLocation Manchester City CentreHoliday Statutory accrued in line with hours workedEssential SIA/CCTV LicencesJob...
Job Description: Security Officer
Reports to: Contract Security Manager
Purpose of the Role: To ensure Carlisle Support Services successfully deliver the highest calibre security service to our clients site in Berkhamstead
Direct Reports: None
Hours: Monday to Friday 17:30-22:00 - 22.5 per week
Rate of Pay: £11.15PH
Mandatory Conditions -
1. Full UK Driving Licence & vehicle
2. Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check (Carlisle to complete this on your behalf)
3. Must be proficient in Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
4. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills due to a high level of reporting per shift. A good command of the English language is required.
5. Any job offer will be dependent on you passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5 year employment history, address history etc.
The ideal candidate for this role will be available for the specific hours required. This manned guarding role is at our clients national archive facility.
We are looking for a professional personable relief security officer to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
Work as part of a team over a large estate but also able to work remotely via instructions of the control rooms.
· Excellent customer Service skills
· Understanding of the UK Security industry
· Excellent reliability and time management skills
· Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when require
· Be able to work on a monitored radio network with excellent voice and radio procedures
· Monthly Pay
· Mileage will be paid depending on location
· Excellent Training & Development programme
· Excellent company uniform
Interested? Please apply and upload CV