Full time Receptionist Yeovil (MATERNITY Leave Cover) from 8th March 2019 Hourly Rate: £8.86 per hourHours:Mon-Wed 0730-1700 with one hour unpaid lunch break 1200-1300Thurs 0800-1300...
Full time Receptionist - Yeovil (MATERNITY Leave Cover) from 8th March 2019
Hourly Rate: £8.86 per hour
Mon-Wed 0730-1700 with one hour unpaid lunch break 1200-1300
Thurs 0800-1300 No lunch break
Fri 0830-1300 No lunch break
- 35 working hours per week 1 hour lunch (Non-payment)
10 Days pre-training will be given before start date of 8th March 2019
Carlisle Support Services is the leading professional Support and Services provider.
Carlisle Support Services are currently recruiting for a 12 month temporary contract for a lead receptionist (maternity cover) in the Yeovil area, to be based at our client's site.
Professionally welcoming visitors to the facility and directing to correct office/department location. Answering phone calls and e mails or directing these communications to the correct person or department.
Able to pass security vetting (SC) which will be applied for upon appointment.
- Responsible to lead and act as an advisory to 3 x part time reception staff.
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff, the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Contribute as a team member to ensure the safety and a positive customer experience for all visitors.
- Taking and directing calls which maybe from overseas visitors.
- Signing in visitors and supplying them with the correct security pass.
- Updating records on databases.
- Completing administrative tasks such as scanning, filing, delivering and accepting mail.
- Providing customer support.
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Ability to use office equipment: computers, photocopiers, fax machines. This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus, with a front of house and reception experience - desired.
- Familiarity of working in a busy reception with experience in using different computer software.
- Have excellent written and spoken communication abilities in English.
- Being able to work under pressure, having a high attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Able to work alongside an enthusiastic and friendly team that are looking for someone with a "can-do" attitude.
- 5 year check-able work/career and residence history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards.
- Able to cover as required during staff leave and sickness periods.
- Company benefits:
- Carlisle Support Services also offers a range of benefits, including
- Pension Scheme.
- Company Sick Pay Scheme.
- Full company uniform
- Paid Holidays.
- Carlisle Support Services adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities ("EEO") benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Interested? Please apply and upload CV.