Management AccountantLocation Luton Head OfficeHours 40 per weekDays Mon to FriSalary £35k per annumHoliday 23 days plus Bank HolidaysStart Date ASAPJob RoleWork closely with Divisional...
Location - Luton Head Office
Hours - 40 per week
Days - Mon to Fri
Salary - £35k per annum
Holiday - 23 days plus Bank Holidays
Start Date - ASAP
- Work closely with Divisional Directors and wider Operations team, to develop an understanding of Business Areas, and key issues
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Present monthly figures with commentary, to highlight key variances to Budget / Forecast
- Working with the FC and FD, look for areas of improvement in reporting process
- Work with Finance team and Operations to assist in the development of weekly margin reports and operational reports to enable operations to deliver on their plans
- To provide forecast/updates regarding weekly performance of business to FD and MD to ensure "no surprises",
- Annual Budget preparation and forecasts
- Help with Vat preparation and return
- Provide assistance/support with pricing of new business bids / re-bids
- To work closely with the Pricing Manager to ensure correct revenue accounting for all contracts
- Attend monthly Finance reviews with Finance Director and Operations Directors and be prepared to answer questions and provide insight into the operational profitability of contracts
- Provide necessary documentation to support the annual audit and work closely with auditors to ensure their full understanding of financial processes and reported results.
- Collate and provide all required information for the Office for National Statistics in compliance with legal requirements
- Deliver Finance training to Contract Managers as part of CSS operational Excellence programme
- To assist with group finance requests
- To work on any adhoc projects as and when required.
Interested? Please apply and upload your CV