Salary - £25k to £28k (depending on experience) plus the potential of bonus
Hours - 40 per week
Holiday - 23 days plus bank holidays
Location - Luton Head Office
Free On site Parking
Due to the successful business growth, we are now seeking to make an exciting appointment for an outgoing individual to join our Business Development Team.
Working as Telemarketer / Appointment Setter you will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with potential clients via a range of contact methods. Whilst based full-time at our Head Office, we envisage this role will offer development into a field sales role over time for the right applicant.
The duties of the role will include:
- Generate new business opportunities / appointments through cold calling and lead generation activities
- Informing prospects of the company's USP's and new innovations
- Identifying and developing on-going relationships with senior decision makers from prospect clients
- Manage the diaries of the business development team to ensure effective time management is achieved
- Attend various conferences and trade shows to network amongst industry professionals
- Follow-up on meetings and record all feedback on our CRM system (Salesforce.com)
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Outgoing and vibrant personality, with a determination and resilience to deal with the highs and lows of the role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a B2B, Support Services or Facilities Management environment
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients of varying levels of seniority
- Experience of using Salesforce.com and email systems
- A good command of written and spoken English
- A quick learner
The basic salary and bonus are reflective of the role and we would like to hear from people who are looking to join a progressive and growing business.
For more information about the role please apply with a copy of your CV.