Carlisle have an exciting new opportunity in your area for Security Officers Full time and Part time.Shift Patterns 06.30 to 18.30 days or 18.30...
Hours : Monday to Friday , 17:00 to 00:00, 3- 5 days week. (35 hours)
Rate of Pay : £9.02 per hour
Location : Bristol
Holiday : Statutory accrued in line with hours worked
Essential - SIA Licence & Full Driving Licence (max 3 points)
The largest inward investor in the UK defence sector and one of the biggest suppliers of defence equipment to the UK MoD is looking for Security Officers for its helicopter division in Bristol.
- Provide a visible and proactive security presence for all on site employees and visitors
- Register cleared contractors, issue temporary badges, , direct visitors If need be
- Be aware of the relevant emergency and escalation procedures, as the first point of contact when an incident occurs.
- Provide a visual and physical deterrent to any individual or group wanting to gain access to site illegally.
- Secure the site by controlling access and egress, carrying out security patrols to deter crime.
- Be aware of hazards, reacting to medical incidents and responding appropriately.
- Manage the security of government marked and classified information and materials, helping to maintain the security of the site conducting internal patrols, furniture checks, desk checks
- Ensure the reception desk is kept clean and tidy
- Operate the reception systems
- Physically fit patrolling is required
- Presentable at all times, in full uniform
- A full UK Driving Licence - optional
- An SIA Licence ideally needed
- First Aid desirable although training will be provided
Holiday is Statutory entitlement - holiday accrued in line with hours worked, full uniform provision, first aid training and on site restaurant, you'll get the opportunity to launch your security career with a world class brand.
Interested? Please apply and upload your CV.