Carlisle Support Services are seeking an approachable and enthusiastic Relief Security Officer to support the Security team in Luton and Lister.At Carlisle, we concentrate on...
Mandatory Conditions -
1. Full UK Driving Licence
2. Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check (Carlisle to complete this on your behalf)
3. Must be proficient in Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
4. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills due to a high level of reporting per shift. A good command of the English language is required.
5. Any job offer will be dependent on you passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5 year employment history, address history etc.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience security large high profile estates or working in an outdoor environment.
Security Officers or Candidates from a public services background would be preferred, the role includes extensive external patrols.
We are looking for a professional personable security officer to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
Work as part of a team over a large estate but also able to work remotely via instructions of the control rooms.
You will be a part of a team at the world's leading elite sports performance training centre, as such your conduct must exert exemplary standards/ in customer interface verbal communication and personal conduct.
· Excellent customer Service skills
· Understanding of the UK Security industry
· High levels of fitness
· Excellent reliability and time management skills
· Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when require
· Be able to work on a monitored radio network with excellent voice and radio procedures
· Act at all times in line with the Spurs Way:
· Dare - thinks ahead, generates ideas, takes risks, flexible. Bold, considers the alternatives, challenges the way things are
· Respect - values and trusts others, builds relationships, collaborates, works well in teams and as part of the wider team
· Drive - gets things done, delivers high standards, takes responsibility, proactive and continuously improves
· Put Customer at the Heart of what they do
· Identify opportunities to develop themselves to become a Sector Based Expert
· Care passionately about the clients they manage and the staff they are in charge of
· Always deliver on their promises - don't promise what you can't deliver
· Monthly Pay
· You will have access to an onsite gymnasium to use outside of working hours
· Laundry facilities on site
· Free onsite parking
· Excellent Training & Development programme
· Excellent company uniform
· One free meal per shift ( when canteen is operational )