Telemarketing ExecutiveSalary £25k to £28k (depending on experience) plus the potential of bonusHours 40 per weekHoliday 23 days plus bank holidays Location Luton Head OfficeFree...
Proactive and versatile candidate required for Marketing and Bid Manager (Maternity Cover)
An unmissable opportunity has arisen for a hands-on, creative and resourceful Marketing and Bid Manager to lead and support a talented marketing and bid team within the facilities management sector.
The successful candidate will support the attraction, engagement and retention of key stakeholder groups including clients, employees and suppliers via innovative marketing and business development activities. You will be driven, adept at multi-tasking and thrive when confronted with a challenge. Clear and demonstrable experience of a similar role is essential.
This role will cover maternity leave for approximately 12 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing an innovative marketing strategy to directly support the wider business strategy
- Delivering specific campaigns to support the commercial objectives and positioning of the business
- Owning the marketing budget, tracking progress and reporting on return on investment and KPIs
- Planning and implementing high quality content calendar including internal magazines, blogs, market intelligence reports, videos and other marketing assets as required
- Quality control - acting as brand guardian for all communications
- Delivering all aspects of digital marketing including website development, SEO, PPC, analytics, html emails, social media and display media
- Supporting candidate attraction and advising on talent attraction strategies for our clients
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for strategic partnerships
- Supporting the Sector Directors in delivering compelling, targeted and successful PQQs, RFPs, ITTs and other bid documents
- Writing of new proposal content as well as the compiling of existing text into bid submissions
- Overseeing the workload, management and development of 3 direct reports
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience of delivering complex marketing and business development strategies in a fast-paced and demanding support services environment
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of an organisation's hierarchy
- Experience of managing a high volume and variety of work
- Excellent prioritisation, communication, creative, copywriting and organisational skills
- Accountability and ownership of marketing budget and delivering ROI
- Excellent knowledge of digital and offline marketing techniques
- Experience of managing a small team
Desired Start Date - 1st Jun 2019
Alternatively apply and upload your CV.