Carlisle are seeking an experienced SIA licensed Officer to work as a relief guard on various sites in the Merseyside area.With a pay rate of...
Rate of Pay : £8.25 per hour
Hours - 48 on roster pattern 4on/4off (Nights Only)
Location - Liverpool
Holiday : Statutory - Accrued in line with hours worked
Essential - SIA Licence
Providing security for the Capital Building in Liverpool.
Lower Atrium reception duties at one of Liverpool's most iconic buildings.
Duties will include
- Concierge duties of meeting and greeting the staff who work in the building
- Maintaining the front of house area, ensuring there are no slip, trip or fall hazards
- Maintaining the front of house area by ensuring there is no litter
- Helping to generate a five star experience of entering the building
- Security duties of assisting with directing staff to the inner reception
- Ensuring that the front of house area is kept free of people loitering in the communal areas
- Ensuring that entrances are kept clear
- To be able to direct members of the public to the Cinnamon Café, Hotel Indigo, Passport Office and other prominent local businesses and buildings
- Record incidents in the Daily Occurrence Book
- Communicate effectively via radio and telephone with the wider security team
Interested? Then please apply and upload your CV.