Carlisle Support Services is a leading supplier of staffing solutions and we have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the...
Business Development Director
Location: National Role - Field Based
Hours : 40 per week
Salary : £50,000 to £70,000 (depending on experience) plus commission bonus
Holiday : 23 plus Bank Holidays
Car, Pension, Death in Service
Reports to: Group Commercial Director
Purpose of the Role: Strategically responsible for generating and developing new client opportunities within the security and cleaning markets, focusing on those with annual contract spend value of >£500k, where the opportunity allows for dedicated contract management to be sustainably funded and assigned to the account.
To ensure all clients experience service excellence by embracing Carlisle's promise based culture. To ensure that Carlisle's values are reflected in every activity and that actions continually work towards achieving high road business practices.
- To pro-actively identify and develop business opportunities in your defined markets and turn these into sustainable revenue / margin
- To devise and adapt a sales growth plan to meet and exceed the annual sales target for your defined area
- To develop key business relationships with influential business contacts and design industry leading solutions that will add true value to both client and Carlisle operations
- To work closely with Operations and all stakeholders to support and design a solution based proposition.
- To support with up and coming retentions.
- To achieve personal and team new business targets and KPIs as agreed with your line manager
- To oversee all marketing initiatives and budget spend in your defined markets on behalf of Carlisle
- Ensure that for all new opportunities pursued, the clients are willing to join us on a journey to achieve high road business practises
Analysing and Planning
- To research and analyse marketplace information and trends to support development of client strategy
- To develop new strategies to increase share of defined markets
- To prepare business case and financial models for all new client opportunities
- To review account profitability with SMT stakeholders, where applicable, to ensure optimisation of the account
- To lead on sector based campaigns.
Solutions Proposition Management
- To identify, respond and manage all client business development enquiries for your vertical market
- Ensure the 'End to End' sales process is followed and all stakeholders are communicated with, throughout at all stages of the sales cycle
- To own, lead, design and deliver client solutions to potential clients
- To manage and develop the on-going client pipeline through administration of our CRM platform, Salesforce.com
- To pro-actively develop relationships with key internal stakeholders
- To ensure a smooth and effective handover of all accounts to the appropriate Operational Manager and Mobilisation Team.
- To ensure all sales documentation, whether internal or external facing, is compliant with Carlisle's brand guidelines and reflects wholly and accurately, the service capabilities of the business
- Negotiate the best terms possible with all potential prospects and adhere to authorisation procedures on pricing.
- To work closely with the marketing department to ensure the brand image of Carlisle is constantly maintained at the highest level
- To raise the profile of Carlisle (internally and externally), through effective networking and attendance at relevant industry and corporate functions
- To design and execute a sales driven marketing plan and budget that shows long-term penetration of specific target clients and markets
Interested? Please apply and up load CV. A full job description will be provided to selected candidates.