Are you looking for a career in Retail? Don't look any further and join our Carlisle team who are dedicated to the retail industry....
- Plan the project process in store and communicate to your team
- Communicate progress of project to client on site, and field support.
- Attend project briefings and action any administration needs
- Act as main contact on site for all store staff
- Maintain team morale and motivate team to maximise productivity
- Maintain development of team members
- Deal with and resolve any shortfalls in individual team member's performance and behaviour in a timely and effective manner.
- Demands and promotes excellent customer service standards from the CSS team on behalf of the client in live stores.
- Identify and problem solve
- Ensure all aspects of the projects are completed to agreed standards and timeframes, including organising the allocation of work within your team
- Check all aspects of completed project and review housekeeping
- Ensure full completion of administration, including completion reports, photographs, timesheets and phone reports
- Completes a H&S induction for all new CSS Colleagues arriving on site and keeps a signed record as evidence that this has occurred.
- Holds and conducts regular tool box talks with the team during the life of the project and records the same.
- COSHH regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Deals with, reports and records on site accidents as per company guidelines.
- Provide continual training and development to Merchandisers
- Ensure all CSS colleagues comply with CSS standard of dress and presentation at all times.
- All Carlisle ARC colleagues are treated, measured and managed to the same standards as CSS colleagues whilst on site.
- Maintain communication levels with office team
- Any other duties requested by Line Manager
Key Performance Indicators:
- A level of damage standards of completed projects
- Team performance
- Admin standards and compliance levels
- Client feedback
- Operations Coordinator Audit visit scores
- Standards of return vehicles
- Literate and numerate to an acceptable working standard
- Supervisory skill
- Previous Retail experience
- Previous experience in merchandising field
- Implementation of projects in a retail environment
- Understanding of safe working practices
- Good verbal and written command of English Language
- Ability to compile reports
- Ability to conduct basic on site training
- Ability to promote, maintain and develop partnerships with all other on site working parties
- Ability to self audit all completed activity
- Ability to read line drawings and store plans
- People management skills
- Time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good planning and communication skills
- Good admin skills
- PC Literate- Word, Excel and email
- Self Motivated
- Confident decision maker
- Good leadership skills with hands-on approach
- Good organisation skills
- Be able to prioritise under pressure
- Team player
- Can converse on all levels
- Can work on a self managed basis
- Supportive of Team members
- Demands high levels of conduct and performance from team members
- Promotes a positive and professional environment at all times
- Demonstrates initiative and innovationvours:
- Flexibility with hours of work and shift patterns
- Days, Nights, weekends
- Flexibility to work away from home
- Full Driving License