Customer Service Assistant - Train Dispatcher
Rate of Pay - £9.15 per hour
Hours : Average 42 rotating over 7 days/nights
Location - Leeds
Holiday - Statutory accrued in line with hours worked
We are currently looking for Professional, energetic and enthusiastic Customer Service Assistant who is interested in pursuing a career in Rail. This is an exciting role, working at stations in the Leeds area. You will provide clear information to customers regarding station delays or platform changes and will offer guidance on alternatives available during disruption. You will deliver high standards of customer service whilst anticipating the needs of the customer in order to meet their expectations. As an ambassador for both Carlisle Support Services and our prestigious client you must be able to demonstrate a 'can do' attitude, strong customer focus, excellent communication skills and a good standard of numeracy and literacy. You will be smart, well presented and happy to wear the uniform provided.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Pro-active, friendly attitude
- Solid experience in dealing with customers face to face
- Strong communication skills
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
As the successful applicant will undertake the safe dispatch of trains as part of their duties this role is safety critical requiring a railway medical, drugs & alcohol screening and colour vision test prior to any firm offer of employment
- Hours - A full shift pattern which includes nights and weekend working.
- Rate of Pay - £9.15 Per Hour
- Selection Process - This will involve a number of tests in line with Rail Industry standards including:
- Train Dispatch Concentration Test,
- Rules Acquisition Aptitude Test
- Colour vision assessment
Interested? Please apply and upload your CV.