Cleaning OperativeRate of Pay : £8.75 per hourHours : 9pm to 5am (half hour unpaid lunch) Saturday & Sunday cover work may be required at...
Cleaning Operative (Fixed Term 6 months)
Rate of Pay - £8.28 per hour
Hours -Monday to Friday shifts of up to 8 hours available between 06:00 - 22:00.Nights may also be possible
Location - Manchester City Centre
Holiday - Statutory accrued in line with hours worked
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional cleaner to work in the Manchester area. Working at one of the most iconic office blocks in the City Centre the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering a first class cleaning service. This role can be physically demanding and involves the use of equipment throughout each shift while undertaking cleaning tasks. Initially we are seeking somebody with flexibility from June onwards to support with cover for a variety of shifts as required.
A brief overview of the responsibilities are:
- To ensure all cleaning duties are carried out safely and efficiently in line with the site specification on behalf of our prestigious client at this flagship office building in Manchester.
- Ensuring all machinery and equipment is maintained in a safe working condition and reporting any faults as soon as they occur.
- To act as an ambassador on behalf of Carlisle Support Services and our client in order to ensure the company image and profile is maintained at all times. This includes personal conduct and the wearing of company supplied uniform.
- To comply with all Company Health & Safety Guidelines and continually review practices to ensure breaches do not occur.
- To work as part of a close-knit team
- To carry out any reasonable task requested by the Supervisor, Contract Manager, or client.
- Previous cleaning experience in a similar environment
- Good Communication Skills
- Safety awareness including knowledge of COSHH
Interested? Please apply and upload your CV.