Experienced security officer required for a unique and prestigious contract in an iconic location on the Soutbank in London.The role is varied, and while a...
We are seeking Security Officers, well-presented, articulate and reliable to work for most prestigious venue in Berkshire, SL5 7JX, during the main racecourse held in June.
Carlisle Support Services is a leading supplier of staffing solutions and we have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty-five years.
- To deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards
- To assist in coordinating the day to day running of the estate, entrance/exits and liaising between VIP, staff and visitors to ensure all relevant information is communicated correctly and efficiently
- You will follow the mantra of detect, deter, observe & report
- Provide general guidance to the public
- Directing patrons and monitoring crowds
- Checking tickets
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent reliability and time management skills
- Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when require
- Be able to work on a monitored radio network with excellent voice and radio procedures
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Access to our London event portfolio