Revenue Enforcement Relief Officer LeedsRate of Pay £8.23 per hourHours of work between 05:30 and 23:59. Shift are 8 hours in duration. Includes early, late...
Revenue Enforcement Relief Officer - Bradford
Rate of Pay - £8.23 per hour
Hours of work (40) between 05.30 and 23.59. Shifts are 8 hopurs in duration. Includes early, late and weekend shifts 5 days out of 7 (including Saturdays, occasonal Sundays may be required) Fixed Term
We are currently looking for a professional, energetic and enthusiastic individual who is interested in pursuing an entry level role with a career in the rail industry. We have an opportunity for a Revenue Enforcement Relief Officer working in the Leeds and Bradford area. Hours of work will vary as the role will be based around covering staff holidays and sickness within our Revenue Enforcement Team, however, you must be available to work 40 hours per week with AM and PM shifts (between 05:30 and 23:59) 5 days out of 7 (including Saturdays, occasional Sundays may be required).
- To work within a small team specifically targeting fare evasion.
- To work with other agencies when required to carry out revenue enforcement operations.
- To check whether passengers boarding and disembarking from train services are in possession of a valid ticket.
- To issue Penalty Fares and Failure to Purchase Notices, and complete other required documentation.
- To assist passengers with enquires.
- To represent CSS and Northern Rail by delivering a high level of customer service.
- To submit written/typed reports, including MG11 statements regarding ticket irregularities and report offenders as required in line with instructions.
- To attend Court when required as a witness.
- To carry out any other reasonable instruction as requested by management.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- To assist passengers with enquiries and deliver a high level of customer service.
- To fully comply with the policies and procedures of both CSS and Northern Rail.
- Ensure the site procedures and emergency plans are followed according
to the customer requirements.
- To report and complete Travel Incident Reports to a high standard.
- To Submit MG11 Statements to a high standard.
- To assist with Revenue Enforcement exercises.
- Issuing Penalty fares.
- To act in a professional and courteous manner at all times.