Here at Carlisle Support Services we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our stewarding team at many of our sporting events in and around...
EVENTS TEAM SCHEDULLER
Purpose of the Role: To allocate and coordinate appropriate teams for the events being held at Tobacco Dock. Post event arbitrations of duties to ensure the correct finances per event
Hours: 25-30 hours per week (Mon-Fri), flexible working applicable
Rate of Pay: £10.55 per hour
- Full UK Driving Licence & vehicle
- Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check (Carlisle to complete this on your behalf)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills due to a high level of reporting per shift. A good command of the English language is required.
- Confident and efficient use of IT systems
The candidate must be able to work in a processed and methodical manner to ensure that the security and stewarding teams deployed to the venue have the right personnel allocated to each role.
A friendly personality will be required to build a good rapport locally with those whom work at the venue on a regular basis.
We are looking for a professional personable Event Team Scheduler to assist with administrative tasks on site.
Working as part of an experienced team the appointed candidate will be responsible for communicating Carlisle Support Services teams to ensure that the requirements of the venue and its clients are met.
- To assist with coordination of Carlisle's employee base
- To assist with the operational success through the selection of the best team available
- To assist the Sector Director & Operations Manager with administrative tasks
- To support employees with duty requests, pay queries or general questions surrounding Tobacco Dock operations
- To promote the highest standards of employee presentation and behaviour on site
- To record training data on all employees on site
- To contribute to the development of the operational delivery on site
- To assist with site recruitment and employee applications
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Proactive and independent working ethic
- Excellent reliability and time management skills
- Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when require
- Previous experience of coordinating staffing agencies desirable
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent Training & Development programme
- Opportunities to develop and excel in a fast paced and hard working environment