Cleaning Operative CoverRate of Pay : £8.75 per hourHours up to 40 per week over 5 daysLocation : Colchester and surrounding areaHoliday Statutory accrued in...
Route Team Leader - Tottenham Hale to Ely
Rate of Pay - £11.00 per hour
Location - Tottenham Hale to Ely Route
Hours - 40 per week flexible over days/nights and weekends
Holiday - Statutory - accrued in line with hours worked
Start Date - 15th Aug 2019
Carlisle are currently seeking a Team Leader to support the supervisor responsible for the management of the Greater Anglia stations between Ely and Tottenham Hale
As the Team Leader you will provide support to the supervisor in order to ensure the required cleaning standards are delivered while ensuring the profit potential of the contract is realised, whilst continually maintaining high corporate standards.
The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- To motivate and support site staff to ensure maximum efficiency, take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the cleaning service provision provided to the client, Greater Anglia, to make sure contractual standards are delivered to the required standard and develop good working relationships with all client representatives.
- Assist in the issuing of all uniforms to new starters together with the instructions that outline the standards of presentation expected and the consequences for failing to meet those standards.
- Monitor staff performance taking remedial action where required and using corporate guidelines where performance fails to meet the standard. Be responsible for operational performance against defined performance standards as designated by the contract.
- Maintain effective communication and contact with the supervisor to ensure operational performance and standards match Company policies and procedures.
- Carry out frequent inspections on staff, conduct WorkIT audits, issue instructions and in general control the service delivery. Report on these matters to supervisor on a daily basis.
- To ensure staffing levels meet operational requirements in order to maintain the standards required.
- Ensure service levels are set and monitored in order to deliver a consistently high level of service to our clients by completing cleaning audit, periodic checks, machinery/ equipment checks, and any other relevant monitoring tools as required
- Ensure operatives have clear objectives and their performance is regularly reviewed.
- Take responsibility for ensuring compliance with Company procedures and policies, in particular proper completion of necessary paperwork systems for quality, environment, health and safety. Ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Assist in staff training and development.
- To ensure that all employee work for Carlisle Cleaning on the contract comply with all client and company policies and procedures and adhere to the statutory obligations contained in the Health and Safety at Work legislation.
Interested? Please apply and up load your CV.