Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment...
- Full UK Driving Licence & vehicle (desired)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills due to a high level of reporting per shift. A good command of the English language is required.
- Confident and efficient use of IT systems
The candidate must be able to work in a processed and methodical manner to ensure that the security and stewarding teams deployed to the venue have been set up on the client rostering system and allocated a role. Event day working mandatory as client systems will need be amended on the day
A friendly personality will be required to build a good rapport locally with those whom work at the venue on a regular basis.
We are looking for a professional personable Event Team Scheduler to assist with administrative tasks at Head Office and on site.
Working as part of an experienced team the appointed candidate will be responsible for managing client rostering system and ensuring they are kept up today with current information.
- To own the administration of employees working the event on client rostering systems
- To assist with the operational success by ensuring a seamless admin operation from staff booking on Carlisle system, to client system, Event day administration to client billing and payroll
- To assist the Senior Operations Manager with administrative tasks
- To support employees with duty requests, pay queries or general questions surrounding operations
- To promote the highest standards of employee presentation and behaviour on site
- To contribute to the development of the operational delivery on site
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Proactive and independent working ethic
- Excellent reliability and time management skills
- Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when require
- Previous experience of coordinating staffing agencies desirable
- Monthly Pay
- Holiday Entitlement
- Excellent Training & Development programme
- Opportunities to develop and excel in a fast paced and hard working environment