Carlisle have an exciting new opportunity in your area for Security Officers Full time and Part time.Shift Patterns 06.30 to 18.30 days or 18.30 to...
Regional Administration - Security North
Salary - up to £23,000 (depending on experience)
Location : Liverpool/Manchester
Hours : 40 per week
Job Role :
At Carlisle we focus on the provison of cleaning, security, events and retail facilities support services.
We are trusted to deliver business critical functions on behalf of our customers in support of their products and services. Our business model is based on our impressive ability to support our clients demand for capacity with strict change management processes.
As a national company with contracts across the UK & Ireland, we are big enough to cope with any size of contract; whilst being small enough to care about every detail of the service we provide to our clients.
The role of the Regional Administrator is to ensure that all administration tasks across Carlisle Security North are completed accurately and efficiently, whilst ensuring compliance to company policy and legal requirements at all times.
As a Regional Administrator you will be required to support the Director of Operations and Contract Managers under our Security & Events Northern region by leading and supporting with administration activities involved within system and operational projects as required by the business, ensuring that an exceptional service is provided to our stakeholders.
- To manage the on-boarding administration for new operatives, including issuing the contract of employment, responding to any queries, ensuring compliance with regards to PORTW documents and seeking references
- To ensure vetting is completed in a timely matter for new Operatives by liaising with the Blue Arrow vetting team, Operatives and their Managers regarding any queries / issues
- To provide monthly PORTW, SIA & vetting reports to the management team
- To take ownership of the initial part of the recruitment process, from advertising any vacancies and creating job links to the sifting of CV's and provision of relevant CV's to the hiring manager
- To manage the administrative side of the TUPE in process, specifically ensuring that transferring employees complete their applications and are added to Timegate in a timely manner
- To collate employee information for events when requested, and provide once you are satisfied that data protection rules will not be breached
- To action holiday requests from the front line operatives in a timely manner, and assist the Contract Management team with any queries
- To be the first point of contact for Operative holiday queries
- To process leavers on Timegate as required
- To assist in the resolution of wage queries by liaising with the Operative, their line manager and payroll as necessary
- To be the first point of contact for any ad hoc Operative and management queries, including high level problem solving
- To support any new managers with Timegate, employee portal and other operational processes
- To regularly liaise with the other Regional Administrators and the Compliance Officer to ensure consistency across the business
- To support the Director of Operations and Contract Managers with raising Purchase Orders(POs) for subcontractors, etc, and to ensure all POs for the division are accurate and raised in advance of delivery of the service
- To ensure we are GDPR compliant at all times
- To adhere to agreed service level agreements with the business and Director of Operations
- To work on ad hoc projects and tasks when required to meet the demands of the business
- To provide support to the Director of Operations as required
Skills & Experience:
- Maths and English at GCSE grade C equivalent
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Good communication skills - articulate and focused, proficient written skills
- Proven experience building excellent working relationships with all levels of management and across organisational lines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate problems and resolve issues using own initiative
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise & meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Competent user of IT systems including basic knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- A good understanding of Time & Attendance systems
- Respectful of the need to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive personal data
- Reliable and adaptable
- Patient and knowledgeable approach, able to instil confidence in others
- Friendly & approachable
- Always takes responsibility & accountability
- Demonstrates initiative & innovation
- Always does the right thing for the business, colleagues, clients and operatives
- Always take responsibility and accountability
Interested? Please apply and upload your CV