Regional Administrator CleaningSalary up to £23,000 (depending on experience)Hours : 40 per weekLocation : BirminghamJob RoleAt Carlisle we focus on the provision of cleaning, security,...
Rate of Pay : £9.00 per hour
Hours : 20 hours per week - Monday to Friday 17.00 to 21.00
Location : Birmingham City Centre
Holiday - Statutory - accrued in line with hours worked
As a cleaning operative within the cleaning department of the business you will responsible to ensure exemplary standards in respect of the cleaning service provided to the client and customer care to the public are delivered at all times. Fellow colleagues are supported and assisted so that team work thrives on site. Shifts will typically include 4hrs a day 5 days a week.
Main Duties and Responsivities
- To be a clean, smart in appearance, and wear company uniform at all times so that Carlisle's reputation for professionalism and quality is never compromised.
- To ensure that all cleaning duties carried out are strictly in accordance with BICS standards so that quality work is delivered fully meeting/exceeding client expectations.
- To ensure that all work undertaken is strictly carried out in accordance with Carlisle's Health and Safety procedures. Moreover to demonstrate their commitment to the fact that each Carlisle employee has a personal responsibility for their own health and safety and for that of persons who may be affected by their acts/or omissions.
- Whilst on site to effectively interact with the Public and where appropriate recognise situations wherein it will be appropriate to offer assistance/add value ie: lost children, members of the public unwell distressed, evacuations.
- To carry out cleaning duties as directed by the supervisor. Moreover to always consider the work undertaken and wherever opportunities for improvements to working practices exist, put forward suggestions so that 'continuous improvement' is the norm.
To work in a proactive manner supporting/assisting colleagues whenever in a position to do so.
To undertake ad hoc duties as directed/ operationally required
- Assist with the delivery of Carlisle Support Services objectives in line with 'Employer of Choice' status
Qualifications and Experience
- Good social skills so that strong working relationships are forged with colleagues
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good customer care skills
- Smart Clean Appearance
- Totally committed to quality
- Must hold a full driving licence
- The post holder will be hardworking and committed to ensuring the highest cleaning standards are adhered to at all times.
- Professional at all times and readily interacting with the Public as required.
- A good team player
Interested? Please apply and upload your CV