Security Officer ReliefRate of Pay £9.00 per hourHours Working as and when required, covering days, nights and weekends Holiday Statutory accrued in line with hours...
Security Officer - Relief
Rate of Pay : £9.00 per hour
Hours : 20 per week
Location - Allerton Train Station, Liverpool
Essential - SIA Licence
We are currently recruiting for a relief security officer to join our team at Allerton Train Depot in Liverpool. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a key client within the rail industry.
You will be diligent and observant, always keeping the main focus of your role in mind; to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel.
The successful candidate will have the willingness to quickly learn the role and needs of the client, in order to deliver an exceptional service. Full site induction will be provided to the successful candidate.
- To manage the access & egress of all Persons, and or Vehicles visiting the site and ensuring all said movements are recorded in the Site Log Book.
- To ensure all visitors have the appropriate authority or permission to be on site and Security has not been compromised.
- To provide Security Patrols & Checks within the designated areas and walkways as detailed by the client.
- To manage the distribution and collection of all required safety items and or Passes and maintain the appropriate paperwork.
- To monitor CCTV and record any notable incidents in the Site Log Book and follow the necessary escalation process if applicable.
- To provide advice and guidance to all Site Visitors when required to do so.
- To work collaboratively as a team to create a positive work culture through constant communication, integrity and positive energy.
- To comply with relevant legislation and guidance.
- To champion safety, highlighting any areas of concern ensuring safe working practices are adhered to by proactively intervening to prevent unsafe actions from occurring.
- To adhere at all times to the Transport & Works Act Alcohol & Drugs requirements as well as the relevant Depot Health & Safety policy.
Skills & Qualifications
Valid SIA Licence required
Good written and oral communication skills
Basic PC skills
Smart in appearance
You must be continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 5 year work / educational history.
Interested? Please apply and upload CV