Rate of Pay : £8.39
Hours : 40 per week - 8 hours shifts - various shifts between 08.00 to 23.20
Location : Pontefract Bus Station
Holiday - Statutory - accrued in line with hours worked
Essential - SIA Licenced
We need a confident and preferably experienced Security Officer holding a current Manned Guarding / Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Must be flexible and have the ability to be able to work well on your own and with a team, undertaking multiple tasks throughout the course of a shift.
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- Liaising with Client Management and Client immediate staff,
- Lock up/unlock procedures and incident response / reporting.
- Working with access control systems, vetting visitors and contractors
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- Have good report writing skills
A full driving license would be an advantage, but is not an essential requirement.
Mileage or expenses will only be paid if travelling not between place of employment
Interested? Please apply and upload your CV