Helpdesk Operative Part Time£11.00 per hourHours Mon to Friday 09.00 to 13.00 (20 hours)Location : Capability Green, LutonHoliday Statutory accrued in line with hours workedJob...
Head of Operations - Cleaning, Industrial & Retail
Salary : up to £60,000
Location - National - Extensive Travel
Hours of Work - Basic 40 hours, variable as business demands -
Essential - Full Driving Licence
Car, Pension & Holiday
The role of Head of Operations will involve leading on a diverse range of projects as well as managing a sizeable division and adding value to this team nationally. Additionally providing technical direction to all levels of the team whilst working closely with the other disciplines within the group.
You will manage project delivery from a financial management and monitoring perspective and will be highly skilled in liaison with all parties as well as possessing the ability to assist in developing contract managers and their contract as well new business opportunities.
To ensure Carlisle Support Services successfully deliver the operational and financial targets of all contracts within the Division, ensuring full adherence to our customer's terms of business, KPI's, service level agreements (SLA's) and regulations.
You will support all operations within the division including proving ad-hoc cover to contracts that require it. As well as deputising for the Director of Operations on all occasions when necessary.
- Ensure service levels delivered adhere to our contract terms and client SLA's
- Continually assess whether innovation or improvement can be made to our service delivery and implement agreed initiatives on a regular basis
- Maximise opportunities to retain and develop contracts by maintaining strong client relationship at all levels
- Direct Contract Management team and monitor performance on a regular basis through implementing an effective performance review process and managing any performance or conduct issues
- Responsible for the recruitment, retention of Contract Manager within the Division
- Implement an effective operational plan for Service Development
- Effectively manage the supplier relationships relative to assets and materials to ensure they meet service delivery needs, and provide the best possible value to the Division
- Monitor costs to ensure they do not exceed budget
- To Work in conjunction with our with the head office support function to maintain excellence at levels within the division.
- Complete regular Internal and joint audits across your country through local audits process and to Site-IT and Visit-IT to ensure contractual and legal compliance, and ensure any non-compliance is rectified and reported as well as staff concerns
- Ensure all Divisional specifications are met
- Manage client issues log, ensuring timely resolution and ensuring a good working relationship is maintained
- Liaise with local client representatives and deal with service issues and requests for diligently
- Support development of strong relationship with Union and lead by example by utilising appropriate two way communication
- Promote a secure and safe working environment at each site by ensuing that Contract Managers are carrying out regular risk assessments and security reviews
- Communicate Health and Safety processes and policies to the contract management team and ensure they remain adequately trained including contract specific training, in order to comply with legislation and ensure a safe system of work is in operation at all times
- To act in the Director of Operations place when it is deemed necessary
- Must hold a full driving licence
- Sound industry knowledge and wider business acumen gained from working for a sector competitor or end client organisation who procures these services, must have at least 2 years' experience in the aforementioned environment
- Must have experience of working at this level in the past
- Good regulatory understanding of the sector, especially cleaning services
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills - articulate and focused, proficient written skills, good listener
- A good people manager, able to motivate and maximise the contribution of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced numerical skills with the ability to understand and control elements of a budget
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships
- Good negotiator
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver to deadlines
- Competent user of IT systems
- Ability to work collaboratively. Must be willing to be hands on and get involved in day to day activities but also have the ability to delegate, think and plan strategically
- Ability/willingness to travel throughout the UK
- Able to work weekends and evenings as needed including being part of an on-call rota
- Sound financial and commercial acumen and able to represent the division at senior level if required
Interested? Please apply and upload your CV