Here at Carlisle Support Services we are looking for dedicated individuals to join our stewarding team at the prestigious Tobacco Dock Venue London. We are seeking high calibre personnel who will provide a 5 star service to customers, staff and visitors to the venue.
This opportunity brings a new dimension to the role of Security Supervisor. The level of professionalism expected will match the commitment we will return via your training, learning & development and through an impressive employee reward scheme.
Carlisle Events is a leading supplier of staffing solutions; - and have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty years.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable team players to join our established and professional team at the venue. You will receive a full induction to Tobacco Dock Venue London and what it means to be an events Security.
At Carlisle, we concentrate on putting people first - our customers and our employees.
As one of our Events team you will play a key part in enhancing the customer experience for event days at our clients' prestigious venue.
Our event staff work hard providing a visible reminder that safety is our number one priority for visitors and staff, all whilst maintaining extremely high levels of customer service.
Rate of Pay: £12:00 per hour / Review in January
Location: Tobacco Dock Venue London
As SIA Security Supervisor you will be helping in all manner of ways including, but not limited to:
- Checking in staff / Signing off staff
- Brief and deploy staff
- Ability to be confident in conflict management
- Ability to operate Ingress/Egress and oversee access from a supervisory level
- Encourage and motivate staff
- Flexibility and reliability are essential
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills and an aptitude for working with the public
- A friendly, approachable and professional manner
- Previous experience Field & Hospitality are desired (Understanding different event dynamics)
- Supervisory experience is essential
- Firsthand experience in overseeing ingress and egress for a variety of shows & events
The majority of our positions will be SIA & Supervisory; however, we will also be recruiting personnel that hold an valid SIA license.
Genuine opportunities for progression within our company.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Benefits Scheme
- Career Opportunities
- Access to our wider event portfolio