Security OfficerRate of Pay : £8.75 per hourHours : Variable 06.00 -14.15 (Earlies) or 14.30 to 22.30 (Lates) Mon to FriLocation ManchesterHoliday Statutory accrued in...
Relief Security Officer
Purpose of the Role: To ensure Carlisle Support Services successfully deliver the highest calibre security service to our clients based in Bolton.
Mandatory Conditions :
- Front Line SIA Licence - MG/DS
- BPSS and Full SC clearance
- First Aid at Work
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Software (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills due to a high level of reporting per shift. A good command of the English language is required.
- Any job offer will be dependent on you passing the BS7858 Vetting including verification of 5 year employment history, address history etc.
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Understanding of the UK Security industry
- High levels of fitness
- Excellent reliability and time management skills
- Outgoing, Pleasant Personality and confident and able to assert themselves when require
- Be able to work on a monitored radio network with excellent voice and radio procedures
- Put Customer at the Heart of what they do
- Identify opportunities to develop themselves to become a Sector Based Expert
- Care passionately about the clients they manage and the staff they are in charge of
- Always deliver on their promises - don't promise what you can't deliver
- Monthly Pay
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent Training & Development programme
- Excellent company uniform