Relief officers duties We need a confident and preferably experienced Security Officer holding a current Security or Door Supervisor SIA license to provide security duties.You...
We are currently recruiting for a full time, security officer to join our team in York - working a mixture of nights and weekends on a rotating shift pattern. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a key client at one of their modern residential buildings close to the centre of York. You will be diligent and observant, always keeping the main focus of your role in mind; to protect our client's premises, assets and customers. The successful candidate will have the willingness to quickly learn the role and needs of the client, in order to deliver an exceptional service. Main Duties
- Out of hours reception duties.
- To provide regular Security Patrols & Checks within the designated areas as detailed by the client.
- To monitor and record any notable incidents in the Site Log Book and follow the necessary escalation process if applicable.
- To provide advice and guidance to any Site Visitors when required to do so.
- Controlling access and egress of the site; unlocking doors in the event that tenants lock themselves out.
- Management of tenant post & parcels.
- Undertaking any other reasonable requests from the local client management team.
Skills & Qualifications Valid SIA Licence required Good written and oral communication skills Reliable Smart in appearance You must be continuously living in the UK for the past 5 years and be able to provide the right to work documents, including a 5 year work / educational history.