Experienced security officer required for a prestigious contract based in Enfield, EN2 9AP. Mandatory Conditions:Full UK Driving LicenceEnhanced Disclosure & Barring Check (Carlisle to complete...
Carlisle Support Services is a leading supplier of staffing solutions and we have been providing Stewarding, Security and Event Operations to some of the UK's premier entertainment and sporting venues for more than twenty-five years. We are looking for professional, Frontline SIA licence holders, with great communication skills that can work as individuals as well as within a team. We also expect a high level of self-motivation, as well as a pleasant and approachable manner. Having the ability to work well under pressure and a flexible attitude to shift work, is something we value highly.
Location: World class football venue in N17 (North London)
Days/Times Required: 48 hours a week (guaranteed) on a set roster pattern that covers days, nights & weekends. 12-hour shifts.
Starting Pay: £10.55 per hour (London living wage) rising to £11 per hour on completion of training.
- SIA Licence Holder to Door Supervisor level
- Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Check (Carlisle to complete this on your behalf)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. A good command of the English language is essential.
- Vetted to BS7858 including verification of 5-year employment history and address history.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Controlling pedestrian and vehicle access to the stadium.
- Responding to any escalated security incidents.
- Proactive patrolling throughout the stadium and grounds.
- Alarm response and investigation.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken)
- High levels of fitness (this is essential in order to meet the patrolling regime requirements)
- Excellent reliability and time management skills.
- Be able to work on a monitored radio network with excellent voice and radio procedures.
- Overtime available
- Holiday payment
- Excellent Training & Development programme
- Excellent company uniform
- Team leader prospects