We are currently looking for Professional, energetic and enthusiastic Security Officer who is interested in pursuing a career in Security.As an ambassador for both Carlisle...
Job Title: Security Officer.
Hours: 17.5hrs per week
Shift Times: Monday - Friday 1700-2030
Location: Garston, Liverpool
Rate of Pay: £9.00ph
Here at Carlisle Support Services we deliver on our promises through the work of our excellent staff and therefore, if you have the passion, a great work ethic and drive to become a part of our success, then come and join the exceptional team at Carlisle Support Services.
The day to day duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Your primary role will be High Visibility Patrols of Sites with a view of preventing and detecting crime and ensuring public safety.
- Assisting the client when needed.
- Responding to alarm activation's and incidents on site and assisting local authorities.
- Reporting and Logging of incidents using electronic and paper based documents.
- Liaise with Emergency Services and other outside Agencies.
- Foot patrols of sites will be required each shift.
The Applicant should have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- Be Self Motivated.
- Flexible in their Approach to their Duties.
- Have good communications skills both Verbal/Written.
- Ability to use various I.T. packages.
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Experience working within the Security Sector.
- Holds a Frontline or Door Supervisors SIA licence.
- To deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
- You will work in a professional and safe manner always.
All candidates MUST be able to provide proof of their 5-year working history.