Job Title: Support Team Security Officer (Driver)Hours: Mixture of 8-12 hour shifts Days/NightsShift Times: VariousRate of Pay: Site dependent £9.00 £10.50 per hourShifts: You will...
Job Title: Support Team Security Officer (Full & Part Time)
Hours: Mixture of hours consisting of shifts Night and Days (Some Shorter Shifts available)
Shift Times: Various
Rate of Pay: Depending on Site (Starting from £9ph)
Shifts:You will be working a mixture of Days and Nights shifts supporting the teams across the portfolio. This will include having to work some weekends and Bank Holidays. A degree of flexibility will be required to cater for absences or expected increases in demand for services.
We have a vacancy and a great opportunity to work as part of our Security Support Team located in Liverpool.
You will be given Training on Multiple Sites and a Full uniform will be provided.
You will be diligent and observant, always keeping the main focus of your role in mind; to protect our client's premises, assets and personnel and visitors. The successful candidate will have the willingness to quickly learn the role and needs of the client, in order to deliver an exceptional service.
The day to day duties include but are not exclusive to:
- Your primary role will be High Visibility Patrols of Sites with a view of preventing and detecting crime and ensuring public safety.
- Assisting the client when needed.
- Responding to alarm activation's and incidents on site and assisting local authorities.
- Reporting and Logging of incidents using electronic and paper based documents.
- Liaise with Emergency Services and other outside Agencies.
- Foot patrols of sites will be required each shift.
The Applicant should have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- Be Self Motivated.
- Flexible in their Approach to their Duties.
- Have good communications skills both Verbal/Written.
- Ability to use various I.T. packages.
- Excellent Organisational Skills.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Experience working within the Security Sector.
- Holds a Frontline or Door Supervisors SIA licence.
- To deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors, to the highest standards.
- You will work in a professional and safe manner always.
All candidates MUST be able to provide proof of their 5-year working history.